Fast & Reliable Delivery Australia Wide
Free Australia Wide Shipping over $150
Flat rate of $9.95 for all other parcels
We use Australia Post for all our orders. When we ship the parcel, we will send you the tracking number. You can count on the team at High Country Outfitters to get your order out to you as quick as we can.
We want you to get your order as soon as possible, so we aim to send it within 1 business day.
Let us know if you have any questions at all, we are here to help.
The High Country Outfitters Team
8 Nuggets Crossing, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Phone (02) 6456 2989
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about the purchase, High Country Outfitters will offer you an exchange or credit voucher.
To make if fair for everyone, we ask that the following conditions are met:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase
- The item(s) must be returned to High Country Outfitters via registered post or courier, please advise us of the tracking number
- You provide a copy of the email receipt or paper receipt you received with the goods
- The item is in a resalable condition. This means the item is in its original packaging, including swing tags. In the case of shoes or boots the box must be in original condition
- The item has not been used or worn or opened. It must be in its original condition
- Any sew-in labels are still attached
- The product is not one in which a change of mind return is not available (see below)
- Where an exchange is made due to customer change of mind you are required to pay for postage for the return of the item to High Country Outfitters as well as the postage for the new item being sent to you. This also applies when 'Free shipping' is in place.
If these requirements are not satisfied, High Country Outfitters reserves the right to NOT offer an exchange or credit voucher. Goods on which change of mind are not available
High Country Outfitters will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- You can show proof of purchase
- The product does not match the sample, photo, or online description
- The product is faulty. Faulty goods claims will be accepted for assessment by High Country Outfitters then forwarded to the supplier within six months of the purchase date. Please note warranty claims can take 4-8 weeks to process.
High Country Outfitters may elect to return the product to the manufacturers repair agent to determine the nature of the fault or problem. High Country Outfitters reserves the right to not offer a repair, refund or exchange where the item fault is as a result of misuse or neglect. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. High Country Outfitters has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, High Country Outfitters cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items, we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
High Country Outfitters reserves the right to assess the condition and age of the returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Please note: Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
Refunded Products For Other Reasons:
High Country Outfitters may refund any purchased items and not ship orders for any of the following reasons:
Orders outside Australia that we cannot fulfil due to manufacturer not permitting overseas sales on particular items.
Items purchased at an Incorrect pricing due to error within the store or errors caused during upload link from store POS to website.
Gift cards not redeemable for cash